front brake disk for 2002 Impreza 2.5 TS

Hi We resurfaced them (at almost 90k miles) and installed new OEM pads but it did not help much. At speeds 70-80 mph a moderate braking still causes a serious vibration. Not as bad as before, but still not acceptable.

I need to buy new disks. Should I go with OEM or the after market?

Thx, A.

Reply to
Andy Leszczynski

You might like this article;

Also, you may want to confirm that your tires are not part of the problem. See if rotating them has any effect on the symptom.

carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

FWIW: I went with Brembo