Good subaru only wrecking yards?

Are there any good subaru only wrecking yards?

I'm looking for a specific adapter that was used in only a few years for the heater control panel....

Thanks

-j

Reply to
Josh Assing

While not a wreaking yard, these people are an independent subie shop with a lot of used parts.

Locate in Oregon City Oregon. Mickey

Reply to
Mickey

Thanks. I'll check it out.

-josh

Reply to
Josh Assing

you're a wealth of useless info. I didn't realize this group had people that needed each step of a question to be filled out so detailed. ;-)

Reply to
Josh Assing

Thank you.

-josh

Reply to
Josh Assing

Here is a good one.

DG

Reply to
Josh Assing

that url 404's and .htm goes to a web hosting provider.

Reply to
Josh Assing