gurglin of engine on STI

I have a 2003 Impreza STi and for some reason aboout 10 minutes after start up my engine starts making a gurgling noise and it sounds like my turbo whisles quite loud any reason? Thank you

Reply to
Kevin22091 via CarKB.com

Is it actually from the engine or more like in-dash? First thought would be air in the cooling system. Tends to cause gurgling in the heater core especially on corners. Try parking it nose up on a *really* steep slope and bleeding it. Quick, easy and free if it works!

No idea on the turbo. If it was my old Saab I'd guess an airleak somewhere though. Cheers

Reply to
hippo