H6 McIntosh Amplifier

Hi Folks,

I bought a 2002 H6 Sedan w/ the McIntosh sound system. I'm wondering if anyone can provide me with some kind of wiring diagram or information on both the stereo and the amplifier that sits below the passenger seat? I just want to know what wires go where basically...Is there anywhere online I can look this up, or can someone please tell me?

If you reply, please cc me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks!