Hard seats

An upholstery shop can pull the top cover and add a closed-cell (important!) foam pad under the fabric/leather. $50 the last time I did that. You can test the firmness of the foam pad before buying - just sit on it.

Reply to
OORAH!!

Very happy with my new 2003 Forrester, except for the " not enough padding on the drivers seat". The seat contour is fine, but the seat is too hard. I assume this may have been a problem to some other Subaru owners. What suggestions can you offer? I appreciate the help. Herb

Reply to
harrhc

"harrhc" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@wideopenwest.com:

Same problem for me, then I found the lumbar support control on the inside side of the drivers seat - turn it down and the seat becomes more comfy.

Reply to
Dave Benz

Reply to
Edward Hayes