hard to start, now just wont 1995 subaru impreza

Hi, Well I have a 1995 Impreza. it was not starting once in awhile. I could remedy that by shooting starting fluid into the air filter. now it just will not start at all. I checked to see if it had spark, and it does not. I also replaced the ignition coil, still nothingt. I was wondering if it could be the ignitor module, or the ignition module? any help wouls be great.

-Logan-

Reply to
orange_paper

Cam and crank sensors are suspect