High Beam Lights and Horn

Hello All

Was hoping for some suggestions, I have a 1995 legacy sedan, 2wd. I don't have any high beam lights also the horn doesn't work. Tried replacing the fuses and replacing the headlight bulbs but to no avail...

Any ideas??

Thanks don

Reply to
Donald W via CarKB.com

Checked the wiring? Get a test lamp, turn the high beams on, and poke the test lamp into the high beam wire until you get a signal. Trace it right back to the fuse box & relays.

Which brings us to possibility #2: You've managed to fry two relays at once, probably due to heat. Check your relays out.

If you have absolutely no idea what the hell I'm talking about, get a friend who does to check it out.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb