How easy is replacing rear anti-roll bar?

Want to beef up my 2.5RS to 18mm. It looks like this should be stupid-easy to pull off and swap. Is that true?

Reply to
Mike Wagenbach

Pretty much.

Reply to
Greg

The only potential problem would be rusted fasteners. I'm assuming you're swapping in a WRX bar? If so you'll need the appropriate bushings.

On my '02 Impreza the location of the evap. emissions canister & hoses was interfering with hardware removal on one side, which made things slightly challenging. It's a lot easier if you have someone to help you hold the bar in place while you handle the wrench.

Reply to
Danny Russell