I stalled my Subaru 2005 2.5, and now wont start any ideas?

i was on the high way, pulled off and the car stalled, foot slipped off the clutch ... since then it will not turn over, just clicks as though the clutch isn?t pushed in ... but I can pop start it? any ideas ...

Reply to
sparkybill

... buy an automatic?

:-)

Ian.

Reply to
Ian Brown

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Ian Brown scribbled:

You try and pop start an automatic...

Reply to
Mark IV

Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: >
Ideas...its a 2005, use your warranty, that what you paid for when buying new isn't it?

Reply to
iksalama