If it just didn't look so goofy

I'd get a Impreza WRX STI if I could just get one without that stupid wing on the trunk lid.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

It isn't uncommon for folks at

to arrange to swap out trunk lids (and support springs) with folks that have other models of Impreza sedans.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

when i went to purchase one -- I went to the dealer, and said "I want the wing off, and the badges off" "no problem" they said. body work & paint (to cover teh holes ) was minimal.

Reply to
Josh Assing

I know a guy that had to wait three months to get one from Japan without the wing.

It can be done.

Reply to
Hachiroku