factory rebates for 06 corollas yet?

2006 corollas are available on the dealer's lot. I want to know if there are factory rebates available by toyota. i went to the toyota webpage, but couldn't find any info on the toyota 2006 factory rebates.

i want to use the rebates + my trade-in towards the negotiation process.

Reply to
kilroybass

dream on they just came out and you want a rebate --- why not ask them about employee pricing!

Reply to
Wolfgang

Reply to
sligo

Look at

a 2005 Corolla has rebates till 10/3 but a 2006 has nothing. also check:
(find local specials)

Reply to
tbober