legacy

Checking out to buy a 03 Legacy sudan looks great but just wondering if theres any durable problems with the 2.5 boxer engine. Like to get 100 thousand+ out of my cars.

Reply to
waldo461

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

Simple asnwer....yes

Reply to
John

The engine itself is probably good for 250k.

Mine has 86k on it and is torn apart this weekend for new timing belt and oil seals. The timing belt shouldn't need to be changed until 100k, mine looks brand new. I was having a problem with the crankshaft oil seal leaking and decided to change everything that could be a problem while I had it apart. I noticed the oil seal design has changed so you might never see it with your

03.
Reply to
Jim Stewart