Legacy Outback - unpainted bumpers ?

I'm considering Legacy Outback. Is there any option to get unpainted bumpers, so they'll hold up better (at least visibly) against nicks, scratches, and people who can't/don't care about other people's cars when they park?

If not, what do Legacy Outback owners do with their bumpers in terms protective accessories or after market? Invicashield?

I like the bumpers on Volvo X70XC, Audi AllRoad, Ford Escape, etc because they are more practical (carefree) in terms of taking on light hits and scratches. After all, that's what bumpers are for and I wished automakers would give more options in terms of painted/integrated bumpers vs plain ones.

Thanks!

Reply to
Upilogue

No, but you can get the monotone outbacks with the bottoms of the bumpers and side molding unpainted. It has a blacked-out look on the bottom of the molding and bumpers.

Reply to
Jamey