LF:Legacy wagon

Hi everyone! I'm on the hunt to replace my dying 91 Legacy Wagon. I ideally would want a younger one (95-96) of the same model, standard, not automatic. Please e-mail me if you can help!

Louise the ferretlady

Reply to
Louise the ferretlady

Hi Louise

I wopuld like to assist you, to do so however I need some information like:

What country do you live in?

What is your budget?

What colour and accessories?

Thanks >

Reply to
Tony Burns (permanent dismisse

Silly of me, I failed to realize this was a worldwide group.

I'm in Ontario, Canada

under 4000$

At this point in time, anything goes, as long as it's a wagon with a standard transmission, and in good working order.

Thank you!

Louise the ferretlady

Reply to
Louise the ferretlady