Looking after leather seats in Aus ??

Can anyone recommend a good "off the shelf" non-silicon product for cleaning and protecting the leather seats and trim in a new Subie?

Thanks in advance, Rob

Reply to
Rob55

I used to use on my Peugeot seats, a Tana product called Liquid Renovating Polish...

just had to make sure to buff it 3-4 times before sitting on it in anything light coloured... ;-)

I'd probably NOT use it on Subaru leather though, as it's not a high sheen finish, so may not react as well to this cleaner...

I'd be asking a furniture place what they recommend....

Reply to
Andrew Morris

You could also try a beeswax based polish. Something like they sell at the Rivers shop. it's essentially for "glove" leather, such as you find on boat shoes, and soft leathers...

I reckon it is similar to snowseal, but not discolouring...

Reply to
Andrew Morris

Thanks

Reply to