Looking for an adapter.

I'm looking for a small adapter at the back of the heater mode panel (heater controls)

the adapter is black plug to yellow plug a few inches long. (wires between them)

*OR* I'm looking for a heater mode panel that has a black plug / socket on it. (NOT yellow one). The heater panel does not have to work; all I need is hte socket.

These were in 92-94 subaru's.

Anyone have a line on them?

Thanks

-josh