Looking for best price STi

Are any dealerships offering discounts off sticker on the '04 STi? Are some dealers more aggresive than others?

Reply to
J.M.L.

I would assist greatly if you could advise in which country are you located.

Thank you

"J.M.L." wrote:

Reply to
Tony Burns

Reply to
J.M.L.

In my area, they are saying $1000 off sticker. But that is without haggling. My guess is that the market for the EVO8 and STi are not as strong as was once thought. People with that kind of dough often go for "mature" sports cars like the g35 coupe and what not...

CW

Reply to
CW

Reply to
J.M.L.

many dealer are selling for invoice or below! visit the sti forum:

4MLA1FN