Price for 2005 LL Bean Outback

What are people paying for the new 2005 LL Bean Outback? I went to the Subaru dealership and was looking at a barely used Outback 2005 with

365 miles on it. It was returned because the AC wasn't working right and the owner didnt want to wait for replacement parts so he got a new car instead...

They had the car listed at $30,900. Anyways, we talked about it and then the sales guy came back and offered us a brand new LL Bean at the same price $30,900. I think we are going to do this, but cant help but wonder if they can go cheaper? What do you think? The MSRP on the car was $32,790.

Thanks. Kristen

Reply to
kristen

Try looking on

for the dealer cost than figure a reasonable mark up.

Reply to
Greg

I just bought an `04 bean with 5 miles on it for $24,700.

Reply to
msyjsy

Go to

On an '05 Bean, with a sticker of $32,770 they are asking $29,781.00

When I bought my '01VDC, I took their price and told another dealer if they matched it, I would buy it from them.

They matched it in a heartbeat. I didn't want to buy it from Fitzgerald for reasons I'm not going into here (unless asked), but Fitz has some of the lowest prices around. They make a great bargaining tool with you local dealer.

Dukephoto

Reply to
MDCORE

Thanks. I went to my local dealer, and told him the price I saw for the LL Bean on Fitzmall.com, he met the price! So I ended up paying $30,233 for the 2005 LL Bean. I saw some colors of Fitzmall were more than other colors. Or maybe they just had other options already installed. So the price I saw was $30233. In anyt case thats less than the $30999 he wanted to sell it to me for.

Kristen

Reply to
kristen

You're welcome.