Loudspeakers for Forester?

Hi you all, Does anybody know any good suitable replacement loudspeakers for the Forester (2000)? There seems to be very odd mounting hole dimensions, 104 mm holes in the rear doors, 124 mm in the front doors, (both measured in the original plastic mounting baskets). I plan to get the original tweeters for the front doors in addition. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Asbjørn

Reply to
Asbjørn

Front:

Rear:

nobody >

I did not believe it at first, and yes, some of the "exact fitting" claims are really not true, but quite unlike the other pages I've visitet, here the vital detailed information was available, and there really seems to exist suitable speakers, even that may be available here in Norway. Thanks again. Asbjorn

Reply to
Asbjørn

Hi, That is you to decide depending on your needs. Every one has different preference in their choice of listening.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi,

I don't know what models are available in Norway compared to the US catalog, but each manufacturer probably sells "similar" models worldwide, so you can at least use Crutchfield's info as a guide.

And, yes, they're one of the best sources of info I've found. Above and beyond the website info, the instructions they send w/ your order are excellent. Any chance they have a European outlet as I understand some US online marketers do? Might be worth asking them.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

You might consider searching around at