Montreal dealers

Can anybody in Montreal provide me with the address of Subaru dealers in the Montreal area, especially the ones closest to the NDG area. I will need to service my car there some time in the future. Also how busy are these guys' service departments typically? How early do you have to make an appointment with them typically?

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
YKhan

The "dealer locator" on the main page of subaru.ca works well for me.

I think that Subaru Des Sources (3880 des Sources) or Subaru Auto Centre (4032 St-Catherine West) are the closest to you.

Usually, they are very busy. There's more and more Subarus here, and a very limited quantity of dealers.

I've seen as long as 2 weeks.

\Senax

Reply to
Senax

Yeah, no kidding, I seem to see the most common cars are Subaru, Volvo, BMW and Audi in this part of town.

In Ottawa, I was relatively unique with the Outback, though there are a lot of Forresters here.

Okay, thanks.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
YKhan