New 2009 Forester Coming Spring of 2008 in USA

Just got this in my email, thought others may be interested.

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

bigjimpack

Look under the "Features" tab, there's a beautimous picture of an EJ25 engine head-on with the belt cover removed.

Reply to
nobody >

Reply to
bigjimpack

get over it :-)

Reply to
alf

thx for the link.

a lot of inspiration (interior) from Impreza. the brochure is nice, 24/7 idea is smart, it looks like the target buyer is a women.

looks that the back seat room is improved too.

Andy

Reply to
alf

Reply to
The Other Dave

or Zetor - they pull strong:

A.

Reply to
alf

Thanks. I like it. Style tending towards the crossovers but only minor. I had a '98 which was totaled and replaced by an '03 and recently bought an '08 f or my wife. Only a discerning eye can tell the difference between Forester model years but improvements appear continuous and are under the hood. Forester competition is tending toward crossover vehicles, which to me look like hatchbacks. Always liked hatchbacks but do not prefer over SUV.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

i can't wait ... here in AUS it is due in March

Reply to
coaster

labour, was full of difficulties.

To bid a man live quietly is to bid him live happily. It is to advise him to be in a state perfectly happy, in which he can think at leisure without finding therein a cause of distress. This is to misunderstand nature.

As men who naturally understand their own condition avoid nothing so much as rest, so there is nothing they leave undone in seeking turmoil. Not that they have an instinctive knowledge of true happiness...

So we are wrong in blaming them. Their error does not lie in seeking excitement, if they seek it only as a diversion; the evil is that they seek it as if the possession of the objects of their quest would make them really happy. In this respect it is right to call their quest a vain one. Hence in all this both the censurers and the censured do not understand man's true nature.

And thus, when we take the exception against them, that what they seek with such fervour cannot satisfy them, if they replied--as they should do if they considered the matter thoroughly--that they sought in it only a violent and impet

Reply to
coaster

I see Subaru did away with the frameless windows, not a big fan of them, I know some folks like them but, they were a problem for me on my 2000 Forester

Reply to
Trask

Can you really tell on the 2009?

I think Subaru has a winner here. The car looks very nice.

I love the panoramic windows, every car manufacturer seems to follow the trend of building cars/suv's with these ridiculous short or narrow windows, which make the car look like a Loomis armoured vehicle, or some Hummer.

Brrrrr, the new 2009 Vibe and Scion are the ugliest examples:

The Forester is one beautiful car. I hope to be buying the 2009 one day.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.

The vibe looks far nicer than the new subarus. The new subes are designed by women for women

Reply to
bigjimpack

:. The new subes are designed by women for women

Well, if that is true, then ot seems from the pictures that they've done a splendid job on that 2009 Forester, but if you are a fan of childish comic-book like American styling then by all means get a GM. A Monte Carlo, or an Impala, or a Cobalt, or any Pontiac will do.. If you're into American gangster themes get a Daimler-Chrysler product. If you're a GI Joe kinda type the Hummer is the ultimate toy for you.

To each his own.

M.J.

M.J.

Wow. Not only are you homophobic, you're also misogynistic.

Reply to
KLS

No h*mo-phobic just h*mo-disgusted. There are cars for women. We need some manly cars too.

Reply to
bigjimpack

This is not me M.J., but some impostor quoting who knows what.

M.J.

Reply to
M.J.