Pardon my high school French

Took it from memory. Altavista gave this: Non tous les ânes ont quatre jambes ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo

Are you trying to say that you are a donkey?

Reply to
Madison MacLard

"Not all asses have four legs" - one of the more literal French expressions.

The one I never really understood was "It's not worth the four legs of a duck"?!

Reply to
Dominic Richens

expressions.

Reply to
Madison MacLard

Reply to
Dominic Richens

High school French was 50 years ago. I also studied Latin. It dawns on me that we may be discussing a dead language in the making ;) Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo