Proper way to get behind vents in WRX

I have a 2002 WRX and i'm trying to work w/ a turbo gauge that is mounted in the driver side vent. What is the proper way to work in this area? I took the panel below the steering wheel out and removed the cruise control and fog light switches and the keyless entry unit and i was able to get to the vent, but i still can't get the front part of the vent out. I removed the light gray oval from the front, but i only see the "ball" which swivals around to move the air in a certain direction. how can i remove this to get to my gauge?

Thanks!

Reply to
Matt

I have not done it myself, but here's a link that may help.

Dai

Wow, perfect. Thanks!

Reply to
Matt