Radio Installation

I want to install a new radio in my 2004 Forester. Can anyone tell me please how to get access to the mounting bay? I think this must involve removing the excutcheon but how?

Reply to
Robert

"Robert"

Far from expert, but when I replaced my radio I used a narrow plastic puddy knife to pop off the plastic cover that sits around the shifter, then unscrewed the ashtray peice, popped off the cover around radio/climate controls. I used pictures and instructions found and linked on this page:

Display Name