Re: Check engine light

Pete, Make sure your gas cap is on tight. If the CEL came on after a gas fill, that's the probable cause for it. If that's the problem, it may take a few days to clear the light. Brian

My engine light came on yesterday while driving. I'd like to know if > there is a link out there where I could find out how to get the codes > and what they are so I can determine what the problem may be. I have a > Legacy L 1996. Also, would someone know if there is a good service > manual out there for my car? Any info will truly be appreciated. > > Pete >
Reply to
Brian McCloskey

Have a look here, relatively inexpensive and gives realtime data on alomost all sensors on top on giving fault codes.

Reply to
Gilles Gour

Oups! Forgot to give the address:

Gilles Gour