Re: Forester side mirror: cover replaceable?

I might suggest calling around to junkyards instead.

> mailboxATcpacker.org

yep junkyards and possibly ebay.

also, price the aasembly from jamie (email her thru www.subarugenuineparts.= com)

- could be cheaper or you could make your dealer match an on-line price.

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
1 Lucky Texan