how to find oil filter part#?

I have a 2002 wrx. The oil filter part# changes every 2 years or so.

Usually I have to search around in BBS for a long time to figure out what the latest and current part# is.

Is there a web site that would tell me what the current part# is, after I enter the model of my car?

Reply to
james

You might email Jamie thru

. They sometimes offer the Roki (japanese) filters in 3 or 6 packs (can't recall) for about what a quality filter would cost locally. you could also dig around at

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Why not just call the dealer?

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

My local stealer refuses to give out part numbers.

Reply to
bugalugs

All the stores where I buy the filers for my 98 Outback have either a book or an electronic board on the shelf next to the filters that you use to look up your year and model.

Reply to
Dave