Re: Is the Subaru Baja sold in France ? in Europe ?

The Baja is only being shipped to the US and Canada.

snipped-for-privacy@contactez.net (International Connections) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

I own a Baja and an Outback. > Just to know... Is the Subaru Baja sold in Europe ? > > The site
does not show a Baja.> As a matter a fact Subaru Germany seems not to offer it.> > La Subaru Baja est-elle disponible en France ? > >
larry

A Subaru Dealer in Germany ordered 50 cars...

greetings Arne

Reply to
Arne Herrmann

Arne Herrmann wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

they are buying them from an american dealer, because we are not making them for any other country!

Reply to
larry

Reply to
Kevin Hall

A friend of mine in New Zealand heard that a dealer is going to order some Baja also (or would like to order some) because of the great noise pollution and air pollution scores of Subaru. Subaru Baja should be doing well in Europe also.

Wondering also why they are not made for any other country?

Reply to
International Connections

snipped-for-privacy@contactez.net (International Connections) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

they were just making them for US and Canada because they did not think it would sell very good overseas. they are also talking if the sales don't stay up, or get better than they have been. they will discontinue the model. they don't want to spend the money for a body change if ti isn't selling good.

Reply to
larry