Re: millage

Hi there!!

> > Can i Know if some of you have more than 200 000 Km on their > Subaru??? I just want to know if my subaru's motor will be as good as > my old buick with 300 000KM :) thanxs!!

Apparently, yes:

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

'90 Loyale wagon, 5 sp, 4wd: 337,600+ miles = ~540,000+ km.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

I have a customer that has 314000 miles on her legacy. She just replaced the transmission. Good luck

Bob

Bob D

I don't have 200k on my 1985 Subaru yet but at 160k it still runs great and Iam very hard on it. Take my word for it---the Subaru engines I've had experience with are extremely tough and reliable!!!

Reply to
Patrick Lee