RE: replace rear brakes on legacy and a smell from car?

I am wondering how easy a rear brake job is to do for a novice like me and also after car is run for a little while I get a smell from car, Wondering what kinds of smells come from various emission parts going bad? ex. catyl. conv.? I have a 1997 legacy 2.2 AWD automatic with 150,000 MILES...............thanks...joe

Reply to
IC21