Repair Manual for '00 Legacy Wagon

I have been looking for a decent repair manual for my '00 Legacy Limited Wagon. Does anyone have anything on this???

Thanks John

Reply to
John Wernet

Edward Hayes

Hello John

I have a 2000 Legacy Wagon L and have not been able to find a Haynes manual for it. Haven't looked for other publisher's manual, thought.

What I plan on using when I need to work on the car - under warranty for now - is

By paying a feeyou can view PDFs for you car. Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Dore

Reply to
Edward Hayes