Re: typo in my shop manual - 91 Loyale

Stupid me - 91 Loyale, 5 speed, EA82 - SPFI, 4x4

My Haynes shop manual has a typo for the clearance between the AC compressor > and the pulser sensor. It says the clearance should be "3mm

(0.012-inch)".

3mm is 0.12-inch. Does anyone know what the correct clearance is? It's a > big difference when you look at the feeler gauges. Thanks much. > > Rick > >
Reply to
Rick