1993 Loyale

Just got a 1993 loyale for $150 only has 2xx xxxkm on it.

5 speed 4X4 with an extra set of rims and tires....

does anybody have any website that might be useful for me?

anything related will help. :)

Reply to
Darren

For older soobs -

is probably as good or better than any other. You might also consider
(those guys will appreciate an effort on your part to search/educate yourself first.)

is an on-line discount dealer. There are others but I've only done biz with these folks. Jamie is the sales gal there when she's not racing!

Rick and others here have a lot of experience with soobs.

MAYBE

would have a part or 2 you might use, dunno. I bought my muffler from them. OBTW - always check Ebay, I have bought some accessories there.

CCR in Colorado has short-blocks,heads and engines. Try google.

good luck

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

thanx. I'm more looking for info on stuff how to do it myself...not going to put any real $$ in this project..just for fun with my GF and her girl.

as of now the plan is to cut everything above the floor off..as in body work..so it's basically a floor with seats and dash and front clip...and then build a roll cage for safety and just bogg it around the farm fields...:)

Reply to
Darren

Definitely dig around over at USMB. There's a 'repair manual' plus, if you ask, someone almost always knows where some pics are to help you. Some of those guys do just about everything off road except rock crawl. Even welding up their diffs, mad lifts, snorkels, skid plates and ordering dual-range trannies from offshore!

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan