Removing deep scratch

I walked by our 07 subbie in the driveway with a pruning saw closed and in my pocket. The back end made a 2 inch long scratch on the door. Compound hasn't gotten it out. Any suggestion?

Reply to
Bill Cotton

Touch-up paint (several applications over a few weeks); then compound.

Reply to
David

maybe;

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

Thanks to all that replied. Back to the dealer for touchup paint first.

Reply to
Bill Cotton

You might also price the TU paint (and oil filters, accessories - OEM stuff) at

, Email Jaimie with questions. There are also other discounted online dealers for OEM parts.

good luck

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan