Request: 93 impreza wiring diagram(power windows)

Hey everyone, I've got a problem.

All four of my power windows do not work regardless of which switch you use, ie. driver switches, passenger switches, rear switches.

There are no fuses in the fuse box in the engine bay nor the one under the dash for power windows, or so it seems.

So if all four power windows are not working, I believe that the problem should be of a relay that has gone bad, cutting the power off to all windows.

The problem is, I don't have access to a wiring diagram or have any idea where this relay is located or what it looks like.

If anyone has any experience with this, any information and tips would be much appreciated.

This seems to have happened to someone on NASIOC.com also, but he has yet to respond to my PM.

Thanks in advanced,

Austin

Reply to
hpydrft

It is probably a loose ground somewhere. I don't have a 93 manual but do have a 95 manual in various PDFs - it may be similar so could be useful. Email me if you'd like sections of it.

Remco

Reply to
Remco