roof bike rack wrx wagon vs car wash

I recently purchased the roof bike rack for my wrx wagon, and I am wondering if it is safe to go thru a car wash with the bike racks mounted?

thanks in advance

Reply to
jaypublix

bigjim

Should be ok, but prolly best to take the bikes off first.... :) Cheers

Reply to
hippo

Huh. I have an 02 WRX Wagon, and thought it would just be a *bad idea* to take it through a car wash, for all the soap crap that would gush all over the intercooler rad.

This isn't a concern?

I've had my car for 4 years, and have not taken it through a wash once. I've always used the wands... ;)

Reply to
BD