Seats

Most car seats are uncomfortable for me because my back is sensitive to pressure points. Hence my question: which Subaru has the most comfortable driver's seat?

Thanks.

Reply to
riserman

The '95 Legacy sedan. Can't be beat.

:-) Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

All depends on your weight and size, and the shape of your back. Sit in a few and see.

Reply to
bugalugs

2004 Forester...
Reply to
Zeke

That's a very hard question to answer..

What's comfortable for me might be pure torture for you and vice-versa.

Reply to
nobody >

If your back is giving problems , it might be an option to go for a cutomized seat ( adapted to your personal needs ).

In europe we have several companies who manufacture those .

like ;

A S S ,

SCHEEL ,

RECARO .

those seats are universal ( up to some point ) and you need a rail-adapter to fit it in the vehicle .

"riserman" schreef in bericht news:4ab8f55c$0$22539$ snipped-for-privacy@cv.net...

Reply to
nitro2

Very much an individual taste thing, plus, the 'feeling' can change over time as the foam 'wears in'.

That said, the seats in my wife's 03 Outback were, at purchase, and still are, the best 'generic' bucket seats of all cars I've ever sat in.

I personally like the seats in my 06 WRX, but they are a little more difficult getting in and out of - due to the bigger side bolsters.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Oh yes, as for 'back trouble' check into the Orbus Forme' products, they may be helpful to you.

1 Lucky Texan

I'm a looong time Subaru fan, but to be perfectly honest, none of the OEM Subaru seats are what I'd call luxurious. About the best ones I recall were the heated leather ones in the '92 Legacy Turbo I used to have. One thing you might try on most any car is one of the plush sheepskin seat covers; warm in the winter, cool in the summer, and very cushie on the tushie (had to get that in). Even a cheap-o (~$50) Checker Auto sheepskin cover will help, but you can generally find pretty deluxe ones on ebay for under $200/set. I have a set like these

my Forry (one of my students calls 'em "Yeti pelts" :-), andthey're simply super. As always, tho, do check the sellers feedbackbefore making a purchase. ByeBye! S.