Speedometer problem solved - 99 OBW

I have had the intermittent speedometer problem that many others have reported. I fixed the problem by removing the head, resoldering all the jumper connections on the flexible circuit board, and tightening the 3 screw connections on the back of the head. I'm not sure which was the actual fix, but I don't care - it works now!

Hope this helps.

Bob

Reply to
rd