Legacy car audio

I recently bough a 2003 Legacy 2.5 GX automatic from a lease company. The car owners handbook describes 4 different type of audio systems, but they are different from the set which is mounted in my car. The only thing I know, because I found a blank Kenwood warrant card , in my car. The set is a "double high" type with CD player and Cassette player. It has a small square removable front peice with 4 small buttons(a small subaru market box is included) at the right (down)site and a + - button at the left (down) site. I'm looking for a user manual of the set,I need this to adjust the volume control (which is on the small removable keypad) for the RDS news and de speed dpendand automatic volume control. Can anyone help me?

thanks, Jaap

Reply to
jk

"jk" wrote in news:4388dbb9$0$2345$ snipped-for-privacy@text.nova.planet.nl:

It sounds to me like someone removed the Subaru stereo and replaced it with a Kenwood aftermarket unit. The model number is probably somewhere on the front panel if you look closely. Once you find that, you can probably download the manual from

Larry Weil