spot-free clean

Just wondering if anyone has used the new "Spot Free" auto was system and what they thought of it.

Here's one review:

MikeL

I have, the exact same one. Bought it the weekend after I got my new Subie, the wash system works as advertised, provided you take your time. HTH Chris

Reply to
Chill

Maybe it's me, however it didn't work for me. I sent it back and I am wating for a refund. Sorry

Reply to
Kar Klean

Worked...spot free...for me. We have very hard water. Even Consumer Reports praised it, which is one reason I tried it. Only wish it eliminated the hand washing part

Jim

Reply to
Jim