Steve/Carl/Hachiroku!

Visited Ohio a few months back and ended staying much longer than planned because of my older brother's medical problems. Returned home and the computer died and I lost everything. Been off the net for 10 weeks, more or less. Just recalled I visited a Subaru forum a lot and now can't find it. Thinking it was alt.subaru or something like that. Anyways, found this forum and recognized a few names. Anyone know the name of that forum I now can't remember?

Johninky

-------------------------------------

CommunityWeb and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.autos.subaru - 31690 messages and counting!##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
johninKY

Found the "old" forum and bookmarked it.

Reply to
johninky

NASIOC or USMB ?

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Actually this group. USMB was a no-brainer and NASIOC never did anything for me.

Reply to
johninky

Hey! Glad to be of assistance!

I was out of commission for a few days because I swapped MoBos and Linux does NOT like having a different SATA controller! Finally got up and running fully Tuesday...

Reply to
Hachiroku