STI vs the warrenty

Sorry, Thought I replied to this. We use new parts, and resurface flywheels, but not on turbo's. Have seen some come in with the shudder, but most live with it. Hasn't been a warranty issue in our shop...

Reply to
StephenH

Interesting that you do nothing to the flywheels on turbo's do they not have a problem there, just with the clutch? Over the last few days I've been towing a car trailer carrying an orchard tractor. Starting off on an uphill slope produces a lot of smoke and about half a day for the smell to go away. I'm worried. :>)

Reply to
bugalugs

Sorry, my bad. We replace turbo flywheels if they show heat, warpage etc. Most all do. Subaru doesn't sot allow machining turbo flywheels

Reply to
StephenH