Subaru legacy gt 05 Bodykit??

Does anyone out there know where I would be able to find a bodykit for my

05 legacy or perhaps the navigation system that other subaru have pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??? thanks
Reply to
subaru05legacyGT

I doubt you'll find a bodykit for the Legacy as it's not popular enough among the demographic, but I could be wrong. On another note what navigation system? The only thing I can think of that's close is the compass in the mirror. Please provide more information.

Reply to
null

I cannot help you with bodykit but I think I can with navigation system.

I did not buy Subaru's (if you're thinking of that rear view mirror compass), instead I went with the following:

- Destinator

for Canada and US maps (city, hwy you name it) (bought it from
- store is Victoria, BC, Canada, awesome people)

- iPAQ 2215 with 256 MB Secure Digital card (Costco USA - already had it so it wasn't additional cost for me)

- TripNav 204 GPS antenna for iPAQ PDAs

(excellent service) or
- both stores in Calgary, Alberta, Canada)

- Universal PDA car holder

Total cost for GPS antenna, maps and holder ($360 CDN)

Options/replacement:

- Bluetooth GPS (~ roughly $250 CDN)

- Palm Tungsten PDA

- Microsoft MapPoint (MSDN subscription offers this for free. Ask your computer guys if you're working in computer software/hardware industry) (a.k.a. Streets and Trips 200x with GPS antenna)

For Destinator I can say only the best. Awesome maps, precise guidance, GPS works flawlessly on sunny or rainy days. It takes up to 40 sec. for cold start and no more then 5 sec. for hot starts. Audio guidance. Turn-by-turn. The best part is that you get updated maps every 3~4 months. New street names, new road updates. etc.

Let me know if you need more details/photos.

My 2c :-)

Voja

subaru05legacyGT wrote:

Reply to