Subaru Protection Plan

Hi,

My 01 Forester S 3 year warranty will be expired in 3 months.

Should I purchase the Subaru Extended Warranty to 6 years/10K km ?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Joe.

Reply to
Joe Chan

I have the 80k plan and right now will have the car in for maybe a $400 bill. Keep in mind it has a $100 deductible and so I know I have to pay that. My 80k one cost me $700 which I didn't think was so much seeing almost anything can cost that much for a repair. Subaru is not stupid if you notice they are pushing the plans. They know by checking the records almost nothing is going to happen before 80k. I would say 90 % change nothing is going to happen, and they know it. So I would say by buying the plan I may break even, if something else goes wrong. But I would say we should ask what went wrong before 80k. I think I will post that question so we can get some answers.

Joe Cali

Reply to
Joe Cali - Next Generation-USA