Subaru SVX?

hi all,

i saw a weird looking car (was following me, then i was following it), the front looks like a Nissan 200SX, the back looks like a 300ZX. i'm in New Zealand BTW.

on closer look at the back, i saw a tiny "Subaru" badge, and a big SVX in the middle. for a moment i thought someone was joking "Subaru SUX" :)

anyway, i digged around on the net and found

states SVX was produced between 1992 and 1997, and with a fewproblems known to most older subarus. can anyone please give me more info? i'm particularly interested in its birth and death.

thanks will.

Reply to
will

See