Tightening rearview mirror?

Is there a way to adjust (tighten) the rearview mirror in the '95 Legacy? When the bass hits in my Subie, it causes the mirror to vibrate downward and then I'm looking at the seats. And I'm not even talking half volume - if I turn it all the way up it points down almost instantly. :(

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

The arm that holds in the sphere located at the end of the mirror, has a clamp like mechanism that is tightened by a torx screw.

It gets to the point that when you tighten the screw to the max, the clamp thingy wont grab the sphere with enough force to keep the mirroe in place.

I had to file the screw end of the small clamp thingy half, as to reduce its thickness (inner side) so when the screw was tightened, the clamp would really work.

Good Luck!

TM Hallraker wrote:

Reply to
TM

Would you like the number of a good audiologist? When you become deaf it won't matter where your mirror points

Reply to
no no no