TPM System Question

Hello,

Just thought I'd ask here first, before going to a tire store. Have received such good advice, always.

Will be updating to a "better" all-weather tire from the ones that came as oem on a 2015 Subaru Outback.

a. When the tire store puts on the new tires, do they use the original TPM sensors again ?

Should they ?

b. Necessary to go back to Dealership for "resetting" of them, or can most any tire store do it competently ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

They shouldn't need to touch them being they are new. Unless they screw one up.

The tire place should be able to handle it. If they can't I wouldn't let them touch the car.

Reply to
Steve W.