Tribeca Navigation (GPS) package

I went to look at a Tribeca, and, noticed that the Navigation package is ONLY available on the 7 passenger limited, not the 5-passenger.

What's up with that, my wife and I have no kids living with us, so, don't really even need the 2nd row seats, let alone a third row, so, why am I forced to buy them to get the Navigation package?

Reply to
Bill Bradley

Ask if it can be installed after delivery.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan

I agree with you. We're empty nesters and wanted to max out a 5 passenger, but the lack of stuff compared to the 7-pass is a marketing joke.

IIRC, you can't get the top stereo in the 5-pass either.

Reply to
Bob H

Actually...that's what I'm doing--getting it tomorrow!

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
Fred

Subaru has all of their service docs online.

24 (or maybe 48) hours of access is something like $10. You could always look there to verify their claim.
Reply to
B a r r y