Tuning

Silly question does my 91 legacy RS need tuning? I've had it for 3 years, 100,000 km and never had it tuned. Is tuning a thing of the past with the event of EFI? Mike

Reply to
MIKE

Hi, About time for new set of plugs, PCV valve, of course air filter been being replaced? And some injector cleaners. And good under body visual check. This is the time you take advantage of winterizing special. In my town, I can have oil/filter change, tire rotation, multi-point mechanical/electrical check, and a jug of windshield washer fluid for

49.00 CAD comes with written report. If there is oncoming or existing problem, better know about it. Whether to take care of it or not is upto you. Tony P.S. Traded in '91 Legacy LS Wagon for Honda CRV in '98. Our car insurance demands annual safety check report if car is >10

years old.

MIKE wrote:

Reply to
Tony Hwang