Turn-Signal Short Circuit?

All -

99 Legacy Brighton SE USA A/T 95K+ miles (what else?)

When I use the right-hand turn signal, the lights (dash, front, rear) flash quickly AS IF there was a burned out bulb. Since all three bulbs do light up, there must be some other problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Phil

Reply to
question man

I think open-circuit rather than short circuit. I would stat at some point that is common to all those light i.e. a flasher ground.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Your "combination switch" is probably going bad. This is the switch assembly on the stalk that contains the headlight and turn signal switches. The part is available from your dealer and shouldn't be all that expensive, and if you are mechanically inclined you can change it yourself.

Reply to
mulder